10. He can find the MLB logo anywhere and point out the ball, the bat, and the helmet.
9. He stops at any restaurant in the Mall of America to see if they have a TV on and if they are showing baseball.
8. He attempts to steal the autographed baseball you got for your husband for Father's Day at least once a day.
7. He turns any stick no matter the size into a bat.
6. He refuses to get into the car until he's slapped the Phillies logo sticker on the car window at least twice.
5. He swipes anyone's cell phone and attempts to find clips on Youtube of home runs.
4. He creates his own batting stance, complete with hitting the bat on the ground and doing a little bat gyration.
3. He takes his Phillies hat off the rack every. single. day. to look at it and trace his finger on the word "Phillies".
2. He raids the laundry basket and his father's closet to find all the Phillies paraphernalia and attempts to hide them under his bed (I found 3 hats and 2 t-shirts under there last week!).
1. He slaps his leg and yells whenever someone strikes out..........RYAN HOWARD, WE'RE LOOKING AT YOU! (If you don't get the Ryan Howard reference.....he plays first base for the Phils and strikes out a little too frequently for my taste.....and for Owen's!)
|I can find the Phillies logo anywhere!--Minneapolis Convention Center|